A Solution for Blood Clots
Precision specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of blood clots within both the deep and superficial venous system. Blood clots often cause pain and swelling of the affected limb and can be a life-threatening condition. Blood clots rarely dissolve completely on their own and can often lead to permanent damage of the veins and possible life-long side effects called post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
Important Points to Consider When Choosing a DVT Specialist
- Our office provides comprehensive care for DVTs, including diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up.
- We are one of the few groups in Dallas who can perform the Thrombolysis procedure. A procedure that can dissolve newly diagnosed blood clots within the body. The Thrombolysis procedure has been strongly recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Time is important! The best results arise from blood clots that are treated immediately or within a few weeks after diagnosis.
- Even patients who are suffering from chronic swelling or PTS can often be helped by proper treatment.
- Most insurances cover all diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures for DVT care.
- Getting expert care for DVTs today can prevent long-term complications such as post-thrombotic syndrome caused by inadequate treatment of a DVT.
- Many patients have significant reduction in the swelling of their legs or arms immediately after getting proper treatment.