Treating the Dallas and Fort Worth Areas
Other Vein Treatments
Precision Vascular is your premier center for vein and artery disease treatment. With multiple convenient locations, our expert doctors and medical staff members offer cutting-edge vein, artery, and vascular treatments to residents of Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison-Sherman, and the neighboring communities in Northeast Texas. We are proud to offer our patients a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments for vein and artery disease.
What Other Vein Treatments are Available?
Other vein treatments available at Precision Vascular include:
- A phlebectomy is a surgical procedure that involves removing varicose veins in the body that are causing a great deal of discomfort for the patient. This type of varicose vein treatment should only be used by patients as a last resort after not seeing any improvement from sclerotherapy, microfoam ablation, or radiofrequency ablation.
- Ovarian Vein Embolization
- Ovarian vein embolization is a minimally invasive treatment to relieve discomfort caused by pelvic varicose veins in women. This treatment process involves inserting a catheter into the affected pelvic veins to close them off, so they cannot be used again in the future. This treatment is often recommended to patients who are suffering from pelvic varicose veins or pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Gonadal Vein Embolization
- Gonadal vein embolization is a minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins similar to ovarian vein embolization. This treatment process, which is also available to male patients, treats pelvic varicose veins and pelvic congestion syndrome using a small catheter to close off affected veins for the long-term. Once the veins are closed off, they no longer are able to fill with blood and cause discomfort.
How Much Do These Other Vein Treatments Cost?
The cost of your treatment will vary depending on the type of treatment you receive, the extent of treatment needed to achieve your desired results, and your health insurance coverage. To get a better idea of how much your treatment will cost, we encourage you to come in for a private consultation with one of our doctors.
The expert doctors and highly-skilled team members at Precision Vascular are proud to offer surgical and non-surgical treatments for vein and artery diseases. We are proud to offer treatment to patients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison-Sherman, and the neighboring communities in Northeast Texas. Contact us to schedule your private consultation with one of our medical professionals today.