Precision Vascular is your premier center for vein and artery disease treatment. With five convenient locations, our expert doctors and medical staff members offer cutting-edge vein, artery, and vascular treatments to residents of Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison-Sherman, and the neighboring communities in northeast Texas. We are proud to offer our patients flexible financing options that may better suit their lifestyle and budget.
MANY TREATMENTS ARE COVERED BY INSURANCE
Depending on your condition, the treatment plan costs will vary. Precision Vascular will work with you and your insurance to determine your coverage and estimate costs for your treatment. Click here to see if we accept your insurance.
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE FINANCING OPTIONS
If your insurance does not cover your treatment plan, we can help with a financing plan. Our financing plan can be used like a credit card, where you are given a predetermined credit line that you can use to pay for your treatments and pay off monthly in chunks instead of all at once. This allows you to more easily afford your treatments without breaking your budget.
There are many benefits to financing your treatment plans, including:
- Easy online or over-the-phone application process.
- Can be used to help you afford proper medical care.
- Balances can be paid off in smaller, more manageable monthly payments.
- Possible interest-free payments for the first year.
What Financing Options are Available at Precision Vascular?
At Precision Vascular, we are proud to offer two different financing options to our patients who are in need. If you have any additional questions about which financing option may be right for you, we encourage you to contact us for more information or to schedule your private consultation with one of our board-certified vein and vascular specialists.
- CareCredit® gives our patients the flexibility to manage out-of-pocket expenses at their convenience. This plan can be used for dental care, cosmetic treatment, and vein procedures. Precision Vascular offers 12 months of credit with no interest. Once you apply online or over the phone, you will receive an answer almost immediately. CareCredit® also allows our patients to begin treatment even before getting their medical credit cards.
The expert doctors and highly-skilled team members at Precision Vascular are proud to offer surgical and non-surgical treatments for vein and artery diseases. We are proud to offer treatment to patients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison-Sherman, and the neighboring communities in northeast Texas. Contact us to schedule your private consultation with one of our medical professionals today.