Precision Vascular & Interventional Radiology is the leading source in modern medical procedures in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Our goal is to make you whole again and that starts by meeting our caring physicians.
While our website has helpful content about treatment options, we are always happy to answer any additional questions over the phone at 214-382-3200 or through an initial consultation. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Our Services Include:
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stenting for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome and Pelvic Varicose Veins Treatment
- Endovascular treatment of Varicocele
- Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Vascular Services and Screenings for Diabetics
- Limb Salvage and Amputation Prevention
Easy Access in Dallas, Texas
Precision VIR is proud to evaluate and treat Dallas patients in the state-of-the-art facility located on the southeast corner of Coit and Churchill Way, inside the University of Phoenix office building. Parking is available for free in the attached garage. A separate bank of elevators found in the lobby will take you to the fifth floor where you can check in get comfortable before your visit.