Vascular & Interventional Radiology Physicians near Highland Park, Texas and the Park Cities
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. We focus on minimally invasive procedures and surgeries that are the safest and most effective for our patients. We are the leaders in venous and arterial disease diagnosis and treatment, interventional oncology, IVC filters, and women’s health, treatment of pelvic congestion syndrome and uterine fibroids.
At Precision VIR, we utilize cutting-edge, minimally invasive procedures to improve the health and lives of our patients. We offer an array of peripheral arterial and venous interventions to suit our patients' unique needs.
Our physicians are Board Certified Vascular Specialists trained in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. We treat all facets of venous disease and are experts at all aspects of treatment from cosmetic to complex medical venous disease.
We Diagnose and/or Treat:
- Varicose Veins and Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Critical Limb Ischemia and Wounds
- Acute or Chronic DVT Treatment & Management
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Spine Fractures
- Fibroids with Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome and Pelvic Varicose Veins
- Nephrostomy Placement and Nephrostomy Exchanges
- Placement and removal of Retrievable Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- Vascular Access (Mediports and Long Term Catheters)
- Urological Interventions
- Oncological Interventions (Embolization & Ablation)
- Varicocele Embolization
- Diagnostic Biopsies
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to delivering outstanding and safe care with compassion and concern for all of our patients.
Our Dallas office is conveniently located only 6.7 miles, a 15-minute drive, from Highland Park, Texas and the Park Cities.