Board Certified Physicians in Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Garland, Texas
Precision VIR specializes in minimally invasive treatments for complex vascular and vein disease. Our treatments usually replace archaic surgeries used in the past to treat venous disease. There are small incisions, reduced risk, less pain and shorter recovery times.
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. We focus on minimally invasive procedures and surgeries that are the safest and most effective for our patients. We are the leaders in vascular disease diagnosis and treatment, interventional oncology, IVC filters, women’s health, and treatment of pelvic congestion syndrome and uterine fibroids.
At Precision VIR, we utilize cutting edge, minimally invasive procedures to improve the health and lives of our patients. We offer an array of diverse treatment options to suit our patients' unique needs. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to each of our patients with various conditions to positively impact their health and well-being. From the initial evaluation throughout treatment and the follow-up process, our specialists collaborate with a patient's referring physician to ensure the patient's needs are met and a positive outcome is reached.
Our Services Include:
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stenting for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome and Pelvic Varicose Veins Treatment
- Endovascular treatment of Varicocele
- Image-guided biopsies
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebrolasty for Spine Fractures
- Mediport placement for cancer treatment
- Nephrostomy placement and Nephrostomy Exchanges
- Placement and removal of Retrievable Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- Central Venous Catheter Placements
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to delivering outstanding and safe care with compassion and concern for all of our patients.
Our Dallas office is conveniently located only 9.4 miles, a 19-minute drive, from Garland, Texas.
12400 Coit Rd. #505
Dallas, TX 75251
Located on the southeast corner of Coit and Churchill Way, inside the University of Phoenix office building