Vascular & Interventional Radiology Practice in Frisco, Texas
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. Helping heal patients with cutting-edge minimally-invasive non-surgical procedures is not just our job, it is our passion! We focus on the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease, vein care and all vascular disease.
Our doctors pride themselves on delivering delivering exceptional service to each of our patients in the treatment of claudication, non-healing wounds, critical limb ischemia, and chronic venous insufficiency. From the initial evaluation throughout treatment and the follow-up process, our specialists collaborate with a patient's referring physician to ensure the patient's needs are met and a positive outcome is reached.
Our procedures can be safely performed in an office or outpatient setting for treating varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, uterine fibroids, pelvic congestion syndrome, varicoceles, IVC filter removal or placement.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Peripheral Artery Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatments including endothermal ablation and sclerotherapy
- Acute or Chronic DVT Treatment & Management
- Critical Limb Ischemia and arterial ulcerations
- Vascular Access (Mediports and Long Term Catheters)
- Urological Interventions including nephrostomy placement and exchange
- Embolization & Ablation of Tumours
- Varicocele Embolization
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Diagnostic Biopsies
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty for Spine Fractures
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to the safest and most efficient procedures for our patients.
Our Frisco office is conveniently located on the south east corner of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423, only 3 miles, an 8-minute drive, from the Dallas North Tollway.
2833 Eldorado Pkwy #307
Frisco, TX 75033
Located on the south east corner of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423, across from Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby and Lowes.