Vascular & Interventional Radiology Practice in Frisco, Texas
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. Helping heal patients with cutting-edge minimally-invasive non-surgical procedures is not just our job, it is our passion! We focus on the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease, vein care and all vascular disease.
Our doctors pride themselves on delivering delivering exceptional service to each of our patients in the treatment of claudication, non-healing wounds, critical limb ischemia, and chronic venous insufficiency. From the initial evaluation throughout treatment and the follow-up process, our specialists collaborate with a patient's referring physician to ensure the patient's needs are met and a positive outcome is reached.
Our procedures can be safely performed in an office or outpatient setting for treating varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, uterine fibroids, pelvic congestion syndrome, and varicoceles.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Peripheral Artery Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatments including endothermal ablation and sclerotherapy
- Acute or Chronic DVT Treatment & Management
- Critical Limb Ischemia and arterial ulcerations
- Vascular Access (Mediports and Long Term Catheters)
- Varicocele Embolization
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Limb Salvage and Amputation Prevention
- Vascular Services and Screenings for Diabetics
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to the safest and most efficient procedures for our patients.
Located at 3140 Legacy Drive in Legacy Medical Park III, Precision VIR patients will enjoy visiting this new one-story office building with frontage on Legacy Drive. This location will provide innovative, effective, safe and compassionate medical care for venous disease, varicose veins and vein care, vascular disease diagnosis and treatment on site.