Vascular & Interventional Radiology Practice in Flower Mound, Texas
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. Our physicians are committed to delivering outstanding and safe care with compassion and concern for all of our patients. We focus on image-guided, minimally-invasive procedures across all vascular disease.
Our doctors pride themselves on providing excellent patient care through cutting-edge minimally-invasive technologies for treating varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, uterine fibroids, pelvic congestion syndrome, varicoceles, IVC filter removal or placement, and all vascular disease. From the initial evaluation throughout treatment and the follow-up process, our specialists collaborate with a patient's referring physician to ensure the patient's needs are met and a positive outcome is reached.
Our doctors are board certified vascular specialists trained in vascular and interventional radiology. The procedures we provide can be safely performed in an office or outpatient setting.
- Acute or Chronic DVT Treatment & Management
- Varicose Vein Treatments including endothermal ablation and sclerotherapy
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Peripheral Artery Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Critical Limb Ischemia and arterial ulcerations
- Vascular Access (Mediports and Long Term Catheters)
- Urological Interventions including nephrostomy placement and exchange
- Embolization & Ablation of Tumours
- Varicocele Embolization
- Diagnostic Biopsies
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty for Spine Fractures
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to the safest and most efficient procedures for our patients.
Our Flower Mound office is conveniently located only 4.9 miles, a 9-minute drive, from I-35E.
Flower Mound Office
4900 Long Prairie Rd., Suite 400
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Located on Long Prairie Road, just south of College Parkway, close to Marcus High School.