Vascular & Interventional Radiology Practice in Allen, Texas
Precision VIR is the first independent Vascular and Interventional Radiology practice in North Texas, established in 2012. We are the leaders in providing excellent patient care through cutting-edge minimally-invasive technologies in Dallas-Fort Worth area. We focus on highly effective treatments for varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, uterine fibroids, pelvic congestion syndrome, varicoceles, and all vascular disease.
Our doctors pride themselves on delivering outstanding and safe care with compassion and concern for all of our patients. From the initial evaluation throughout treatment and the follow-up process, our specialists collaborate with a patient's referring physician to ensure the patient's needs are met and a positive outcome is reached.
Suffering from varicose veins? The expert doctors at Precision VIR can treat your varicose veins non-surgically, with less pain, less bruising and faster recovery! Our procedures can be safely performed in an office or outpatient setting.
- Varicose Vein Treatments including endothermal ablation and sclerotherapy
- Acute or Chronic DVT Treatment & Management
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Peripheral Artery Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Limb Salvage and Amputation Prevention
- Vascular Services and Screenings for Diabetics
- Critical Limb Ischemia and arterial ulcerations
- Vascular Access (Mediports and Long Term Catheters)
- Varicocele Embolization
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
With multiple locations in the DFW region, Precision VIR physicians are committed to specializing in image-guided, minimally invasive procedures across all vascular disease.
Our Allen office is conveniently located in the Twin Creeks Office Park Condo in Collin County, only 2.8 miles, a 7-minute drive, from North Central Expressway.