Precision Vascular & Interventional Radiology is the leading source in modern medical procedures in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Our goal is to make you whole again and that starts by meeting our caring physicians.
While our website has helpful content about treatment options, we are always happy to answer any additional questions over the phone at 214-382-3200 or through an initial consultation. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Our Services Include:
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stenting for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome and Pelvic Varicose Veins Treatment
- Endovascular treatment of Varicocele
- Mediport placement for cancer treatment
- Central Venous Catheter Placements
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Limb Salvage and Amputation Prevention
- Vascular Services and Screenings for Diabetics
Easy Access in Carrollton, Texas
Precision VIR is proud to visit with our patients from Carrollton, Lewisville, The Colony, Coppell, Farmer's Branch and surrounding areas in our Carrollton office. We are located in the Plaza 2 professional building of the Baylor Scott & White - Carrollton Hospital. Park outside for free in the parking lot closest to the Plaza 2 building. Take the elevators to the second floor and you can find our office in suite 204.