Suzanne Slonim, MD is board certified in Radiology as well as Vascular and Interventional Radiology. She graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine in 1989 and completed internship at UCLA.
She did her residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at The Lahey Clinic in Boston, then went on to become Fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.
Dr. Slonim remained on staff at Stanford for five years. While there, she published many scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals, presented research findings at national meetings, and trained residents and fellows in Interventional Radiology.
In 2000, Dr. Slonim moved to Dallas. Since then, she has become a leader in the Interventional Radiology field. She was awarded Fellowship in the Society of Interventional Radiology in 2012 and Fellowship in the American College of Radiology in 2013. She practices all aspects of Interventional Radiology and has special interests in uterine fibroid embolization, interventional oncology, pain management procedures, and treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Years performing uterine fibroid embolization to treat women bothered by fibroids: 20
- Number of interventional radiology cases: 29,836
- Peer reviewed publications: 23
- Book chapters: 6
- Presentations at national medical association meetings: 28
- Best Doctors in Dallas, D Magazine: 2013, 2014, 2016
- Texas Super Doctors: 2013-2016